- rongo was born in 1774, he is just very well preserved
- ringo never learned how to read or write. he wrote his 2 beatles songs by slamming his head down on a typewriter and having paul mccartney read back to him what he wrote. and so octopus garden was born!!
- ringo starr is a pineapple whisperer
- many people believe his birth name is richard starkey, but really its susan jones
- his favorite beatle is george harrison
- Interviewer: When did you realize that your sister was dating Paul McCartney?
- Peter Asher: The banging on the walls.
- michaelcalcina asks: George: In the Anthology book, you talk about the unwound G string. What is that? I play guitar and I'm not sure what you're talking about.
- george_harrison_live: It's one of those little things that goes up your butt so that people can't see your pantylines.
- george_harrison_live: No, It's actually a 3rd string that doesn't have a winding around it.
When you take your plate out of the microwave, and the food is still ice cold but the plate is like 8000 degrees
in 3 short years kids who were born in 2000 will be 15 and that is the most horrifying thing ive realized in a long long time
“On average, there are 7 people in the world that look similar to you.”
omg bless you all i hope you’re all okay I’m so sorry omg no